-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pnkhemi

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted: 71 A Body painted gas cap. Must be real nice. 71 only cap. 70 and 72-76 won't work. Please PM here. Thanks, Dan

Attachments

• gas caps 70, 71 and 72.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 288
It may be easier to change out your filler tube. Just a thought.

No, he needs a '70 California + '71 50-state/Canada cap. See here. That is a really tough cap to find in good condition. When you find nice original ones, they are not cheap!

Would it be possible, and still have it work correctly, to use the cap on the RIGHT in the top picture, but cut off the second set of tangs?
Just a thought.

George

Would it be possible, and still have it work correctly, to use the cap on the RIGHT in the top picture, but cut off the second set of tangs?
Just a thought.

George

No, lower tangs are too far up, and the cap will be loose as a goose!

There are 4 different style cap 67-70 , 70 Cal.and 71. 72-74 , 75-76. I have them all The one you want is not cheap. $75 shipped. $80 with paypal [email protected]Which is my paypal ID. The caps I have are in excellent condition and are in self etching primer. I have boxes of several styles. I Know the price is High but I don't really care if I sell them or not they are not easy to find in excellent condition.

Attachments

• DSCF2699.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 177
There are 4 different style cap 67-70 , 70 Cal.and 71. 72-74 , 75-76. I have them all The one you want is not cheap. $75 shipped. $80 with paypal [email protected]Which is my paypal ID. The caps I have are in excellent condition and are in self etching primer. I have boxes of several styles. I Know the price is High but I don't really care if I sell them or not they are not easy to find in excellent condition.

PM Sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back