Not open for further replies.

n3w6uy

The Valley Ant
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
A firend of mine sent it to me, I can't get it right now so here it is:

It's all good man, the big block swap is about 90 percent finished, and needs the final touches on it, but I've got a bunch of extra parts that I can sell along with the car that will help, as of right now, it has an 8 3/4 rear end out of a 1970 roadrunner in it, so instead of having small bolt pattern, it's the 5 x 4 1/2 big bolt pattern which makes it easier to find drag wheels and such. The motor is a 72 400 which was running great when I pulled it from the car I got it from, but I have since added some goodies

starting from the carb down
holley 3310 750cfm carb (rebuilt in 07)
freshly sandblasted aluminum edelbrock torker intake manifold
anodized aluminum adjustable 1.5 roller rockers (bolted in but not adjusted yet)
new melling camshaft, .480 lift .302 duration
new lifters, double coil valve springs, retainers, and locks etc.
carter 426 hemi fuel pump
new gaskets all around
mopar HP exhaust manifolds (barely clear)
mopar billitt race distributor
accel wires
new spark plugs

Being somewhat of a mopar nut, I did a lot of research, and I chose the 400 because of it's stroking capabilities (440source.com sells a stroker kit to take it to a 512 for under $2k) any other big block mopar to get the same cubic inches would require an external oil pump, and I really didn't feel like going through the hassle of trying to stick in an even wider and heavier 440. The motor has completely stock internals except for that new camshaft, and the compression is rated at 8.5 to 1 which would be damn good for nitrous, which was what I was planning on doing

but thats just a little background of what this thing has going for it. It is the epitome of a sleeper, and it wouldn't take a person much to get it finished, running and driving.

PICTURES AT:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...iewPicture&friendID=100852973&albumId=1631220

Let me know if you're serious and interested and I will get you in touch with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back