71 Dart 4 Speed

-

Argometer

Reaction score
Hi,

I didn't want to post this in the 4 sale section because I have only sen the car once. I was driving through Elizabeth City North Carolina when I saw a Dart for sale at a gas station. It was a '71 in primer with blue buckest seat interior and a non-console 4 speed. It had a 360 in it. For the most part the body looked fairly good under the primer. The driver's rear wheel well was rusted out at the top of the well and there was some bad bondo below the passenger's side corner of the rear window. Thre was no phone number on the car, it just said if interested see (and I don't remember the name) at the Nissan dealer. Asking price was $5,400.00. I kept this to myself for a couple of weeks thinking I would go back and try to low ball the guy. I finally had enough people tell me no tot that I gave up on the idea. If anyone is in that area though they might check at the Nissan dealer to see if the owner still has the car. Elizabeth City is on one of the main roads to the North Carolina outer banks. Hope this is useful to someone.

Steve

-
Back