-
Status
Not open for further replies.

71 Dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Is there a way to bypass spending hours surfing through all the "Parts for sale", a serch engine that will send me to a sheet mental link, specific to hoods for sale?

I'm looking for another steel hood for my 71 Dart, I live in SC,SE Ohio so the closer the better...........and of course the cheeper the better too. :-D

Thanks

Too bad you're accross the state, 'cause I just decided to sell mine in favor of a fiberglass one. Mine is ready to shoot w/ color - all primed and straight as an arrow. Looking for $150. I know this is a long shot, but I'm meeting another member to exchange parts this Sunday in Carlise PA - that's about halfway from the Ohio border. I'm right above Philly.

Only catch with my hood is that it's drilled for a 72 dual snorkle scoop - just the screw holes, not the fresh air holes.

Too bad you're accross the state, 'cause I just decided to sell mine in favor of a fiberglass one. Mine is ready to shoot w/ color - all primed and straight as an arrow. Looking for $150. I know this is a long shot, but I'm meeting another member to exchange parts this Sunday in Carlise PA - that's about halfway from the Ohio border. I'm right above Philly.

Only catch with my hood is that it's drilled for a 72 dual snorkle scoop - just the screw holes, not the fresh air holes.

I realize that I already said I didn't want to drive to Carlise because of the amount of snow we have had between here and there. I'm having second thoughts on that deceision LOL.

And I'm not trying to come across as a jerk off, but is $150 the least you would take? And what time and where at Carlisle do you plan on? What time do you expect to leave Philly.? The weather has cleared up around here and the forcast looks good until Monday afternoon and Tuesday when we are supposed to get another 6" of snow.

Thanks for your time.
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back