71 Dart literature

-

C39

Reaction score
I am one of those idiots who tries to keep his cars as original as possible. The problem is, I can find limited info, pictures, or little of anything else about the 1971 Darts, other than shop manuals, and parts books. Did the factory not publish a spearate dart brochure in 1971? That stuff is handy to see what options were available, etc., etc., and to see what this stuff actually looked like before 40 years of Mother nature and careless previous owners took their toll.

Has anybody seen the book, Dodge Dart, Limited Edition Extra 1960-1976? There's one listed on eBay right now, listing # 380090640199. Is it any good, year specific, with lots of original pix and info, or is it a bunch of fluff? I don't mind spending 25 bucks, but I would like to get something for my money, at least once. ;-)

I haven't seen that particular book.
I have found and bought original sales brochures and owners manuals on ebay. Sometimes the brochures are helpful to see the options that were available.
Dallas

Barry site is my first stop for any factory pictures or literature.

Terry:

That link is the best Christmas gift EVER!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have been hunting for this info for MONTHS and have been coming up empty handed at every turn. This is EXACTLY what I wanted. Thanks so much!

Dick

Thanks for the assist and kind comments guys. :)

There is a lot of data there for 1971 Darts in addition to what is at that link.

Go to the main menu at;

http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/library.shtml

& start clicking on all the Dodge icons in the 1971 column. Be sure to check out the 1971 fleet buyers guide as well. ;-)

Barry

Terry:

That link is the best Christmas gift EVER!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have been hunting for this info for MONTHS and have been coming up empty handed at every turn. This is EXACTLY what I wanted. Thanks so much!

Dick

Dick,

It's responses like that that make it all worthwhile.

Merry Christmas

Doug Hammer

Terry:

Dick

Thank you very much Dick, alot of the credit goes to Alaskan TA for setting up the site I just pointed ya in his direction. Thanks Barry for your hard work.

Terry

Thanks, it is my pleasure.

Doug Hammer is my (our) number one contributor. Without his time & effort, we would not have nearly as much cool data to draw on.

There are other behind the scenes volunteers as well, this is a large "grass roots" group effort done by volunteers.

Merry Christmas to all,

Barry

-
Back