71 Dart owner

-

wvjeepr

Reaction score
I've owned my Dart since 1989 and it's been in my Garage since 1994. I am a Chrysler Auto Tech and have lost my spark for working on cars. I recently attended an all Mopar show and Drag Race which has got me to thinking. Searched and found this site and hope to get the old girl on the road again.

Harry

Don't beat yourself up over it !! I have a brother who is a electrician, and half of his ceiling lights are dangling from their fixtures. His excuse is , I am swapping them out soon so why bother resetting them? I was a jeep tech for 20 years, and I love cars,always have. ( Must have been all of the reading of my brothers hot rod mags from the 70's on the throne that got me hooked) but the last thing you want to do after busting knuckles all day is go home to bust em again on your own ride. I have now switched professions( being a flat rate tech is a young mans game) and now have more motivation and much more knowledge than any one I know to work on my own ride. Just think in the flat rate mentalitity. One job at a time and it will be roadworthy before you know it.

Thanks for the encouragement guys It is hard to start but that will be the hard part. Once the Dart is done then the Challenger ugh it's even more neglected.

Harry

-
Back