Status
Not open for further replies.

Tr1970dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,
I'm looking for black radio knobs in good condition for a '71 Dart with AM Radio. I also need the nuts to secure it to the dash. I have one knob that was molded wrong on the back edge and appears to wobble when turning it. Attached is a photo of my radio. Any help is appreciated.

Troy

R1.JPG

I have the original radio from my 71 Demon. It's in nice shape, buttons move the needle and the shafts turn the dial just fine. Reason I replaced it is cause the tip of the dial shaft where the knob mounts is broken off. So will need a tuner shaft replacement.

I have the original radio from my 71 Demon. It's in nice shape, buttons move the needle and the shafts turn the dial just fine. Reason I replaced it is cause the tip of the dial shaft where the knob mounts is broken off. So will need a tuner shaft replacement.
Are such things even available these days or do you simply buy another radio to rob parts from?

Are such things even available these days or do you simply buy another radio to rob parts from?
The tuner shaft is soldered in. So could be replaced with one from another radio. I just happened to have another one from a 71 Dart I parted out so I just swapped them. I never listen to the radio in my old cars anyway, they are just for looks/display. I'd rather listen to the exhaust and cam. Lol

71 radio has chrome push buttons and different knobs. That’s if you’re looking to be factory correct

If you need a set of knobs, I should have them. $25 for the set. If you only need the black knobs $15

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back