-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dart 440 4spd

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
'71 dart swinger, front end rebuilt with poly bushings, kyb shocks, sway bar, .990 BB torsion bars, 11.75" B-body discs, etc. Rear has spring relocation kit started, needs to be welded in. Body is pretty solid and straight - has some rust on roof from vinyl top and one hole in rocker panel. Have two (2) A-body big block oil pans and elephant ear motor mounts. Interior is complete and useable, but could use some TLC. I have many other parts that go with it. German74 bought my 4spd kit and you are more than welcome to ask him about the car. As stated in title, car is roller and was originally a /6 car. Glass is good, but has a small chip/crack in windshield.

Wife just passed her motorcycle test and this needs to go so we can make room for bikes in the garage. I'm asking $2,000 for everything (have 1,000 alone in front end). NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED. Can assist with delivery in SoCal/Phx/Vegas area for the cost of renting trailer and a buck a mile (negotiable, but fuel is through the roof).

Reply here with any questions so all have same info.
I'll forward pix to all, but can't upload them here as they're too large.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back