71 Dart swinger Radio.

-

chrissock

Reaction score
So my car had the original AM 2 dial radio and I want to put in the same look but with am/fm and an Aux port. Found them for everything but a 71. Classic industries sells just what I want but it says will fit up to 69? Any difference? where else can i look?

So my car had the original AM 2 dial radio and I want to put in the same look but with am/fm and an Aux port. Found them for everything but a 71. Classic industries sells just what I want but it says will fit up to 69? Any difference? where else can i look?

I have the same question? Dont think there is a difference but not willing to roll the dice?

There are lots of places that convert old AM radios to modern technology while keeping the old look. Try: Bobs Radio Restoration, Wards Classic Radio Repair, Vintage Car Radio, Custom Auto Sound, and Antique Automobile Radio Inc.

This should help you find something you need.

Troy

-
Back