[FOR SALE] 71 dart swinger to part out.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
IT was hard to tell, are the seat belts black? what kind of shape are they? how much for the seat belts.
they are very, very nice. Garaged car still on the road in 2010.
$140 for all with all hardware for the shoulder ones too.
Here's a pic of a representative sample.

Attachments

• jack base and belts 003.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 488
Pm'd about the hood leading edge trim? Is it available? Thanks
Yes. No pix tho. Pix of chrome don't do it justice. It is perfect! Not a ding on it and just needs a bit of steel wool to shine it up. $100 plus shipping.

Helo,

I'm hoping to make my 69 cuda have a factory AC set up. I don't think I'll have too much trouble with under hood parts (expensive I know) but trying to find complete interior AC system parts.

Would you be willing to sell the interior AC system parts, especially the long air vents assembly? I really need everything.

How much for parts and shipping to 23435?

Thanks

Helo,

I'm hoping to make my 69 cuda have a factory AC set up. I don't think I'll have too much trouble with under hood parts (expensive I know) but trying to find complete interior AC system parts.

Would you be willing to sell the interior AC system parts, especially the long air vents assembly? I really need everything.

How much for parts and shipping to 23435?

Thanks

Sold

Need antenna cable if it is for screw-in mast. Will take whole assy if easier for you. Bigus lives in my town i can hook him up with the bezel. Thanks

looking for the front fender running lights , and possibly the metal that goes around them to weld in different fender , please let me know thanks ed

do still have the seatbelts

Still available on the seat belts. VERY nice complete set with hardware. $140 plus the ride. AND alot of sheet metal, no fenders, qtrs are crap, floors very nice, trunk perfect. drop offs bad tho. Hood great, deck lid great. No way to get it all cut out. Will sell all as a shell less the 8 3/4 rear end. That's still here too. (open). (3.23), have a suregrip punkin tho. 3.91 gears too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back