[FOR SALE] 71 dart swinger to part out.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Dartman 440 get the front side marker lights? If no, send me a PM with pics and price. Thanks.

still available. PayPal, $ order, Paypal as a personal gift so no fees, or MO. $140 plus shipping.I'd guess around $29 to Georgia. Kind of heavy. Let me know. Thanx, Rod

Yes. 8.75, 2.76, open. Also have a 741 cased, suregrip punkin, with 3.91's. Whole set-up. $450. Punkin, $450.

Curious if the car had the rocker panel chrome trim on it .. very thin, about 1/2" wide.. if so, I need the trim clips ... shown here:
I REALLY need the flat ones (the one on the right in this image).. I need two of them. If you also have the wire ones, I'll buy those too.. but the flat ones are the ones I'm having trouble finding..

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 335
I havea e55 340 dart swinger sub green car that I am in need of steering colum and both front and back door panals alone with dash trim and pillar trim alone with some other small things do you still have any of this

looking for everthing for the windshield wippers got a drag car and they were all taken out I do have the motor but need all of the rest my zip is 44614 let me know if you have them and how much shipped Thanks Tony

Do you have the chrome molding that goes on the right side quarter glass front edge? If so can you get a pic and shipping to 18020. Thanks

I need the hood hinges if thats possible.

Those hinges are gone but have 2 other sets. $55 / set
belts are gone.
I'll look for the right side trim. $20

All plus shipping.

Sent a PM, I am searching for the Passenger headlamp adjustment assembly. the one I have on the car when it was purchased seems to have a driver side assembly.

Still have the set of white door panels, jack base, jack handle, 8.75 open rear end drum to drum, and several trim pieces, and other stuffs. Need it gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back