71 Dart Swinger

-

Reaction score
I got around it today but when removing my ww motor I couldnt see an easy way to remove much of anything from the dashboard?

Gauge cluster I figured just remove the few screws and it would easily pop right out, not so, radio bezel I pulled the couple of screws and the radio knobs/nuts behind them and couldnt still remove the bezel?

I did a search and only found info about removing entire dash, surely that isnt what has to happen just to service a radio or a gauge cluster?

There should be a few pal nuts behind the radio bezel. Removing the glove box cardboard should give you the access needed...

Usually have to drop down the column to get the cluster out. Watch the brake light switch when letting down the column.

Usually have to drop down the column to get the cluster out. Watch the brake light switch when letting down the column.
I removed the column and that didnt help with much. If I google removing instrument cluster 71 Dodge Dart all I see are instrument removal posts.

I found this one How Do I Remove Instrument Cluster 71 Dart? but for some reason dosent seem to apply to mine cause the instrument cluster is tucked behind the radio bezel?

Last edited:
-
Back