-
Status
Not open for further replies.

372dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for fiberglass parts for my 71 dart drag car, tried all the shops , i know shipping to az is exp with hoods , just seeing if anyone knows or hays any parts thanks daniel drake email is [email protected]:cheers:

I found a place not too far from you. Unlimited Products in Hespeia, CA website WWW.UP22.com on the left hand side of that page select your car and they seem to have a good list of parts. I don't know the company personally but I was searching the web a found it. I know what it is like trying to find parts. I hope this helps. Good luck.

Southside

There is a company in Florida called AAR Fiberglass that has great stuff. I picked up a 4" cowl lift-off hood for my 72 Dart as well as a rear valance. Really good products!!!!

rtbeer

I purchased 70 dart fenders and lower valance for my project but dont nned them anymore want to sell them they are brand new. Let me know if anyone is interested. the stuff from aar is great fiberglass good for a street car.

Dan,
I just got a 71 Dart that needs and engine bay wiring harness. It is the one that plugs into the center of the 3 plug firewall connector. If you are making a race car, are you going to remove the stock wiring?? I am in central Fl zip 32725
Thanks
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back