71 degrees on December 26 ? Time to get the car out

-

bluefish1967

Reaction score
Hard to believe 71 degrees in Cincinnati in December. Even though the Cuda was tucked away in the garage, had to put the top down and go out for a cruise.
Been working hard to get the new engine broke in and dialed in. Finally figured out the vacuum advance on new electronic distributor , engine really likes it. It's fun to reap the rewards of all the hard work. Larry

DSCF7031.JPG

DSCF7035.JPG

We haven't had any snow yet...so no salt to deal with. Just came out of a real cold blast around 0 before the big warmup.
Supposed to get the rain/snow/sleet later this week. Bluefish is tucked away now until spring LOL. Larry

Dang. We barely hit the mid-fifties here in my neck of Northern California today, and it'll be just below freezing again here tonight. Didn't stop me from doing a 120 mile drive today in the Duster though. :D

Dang. We barely hit the mid-fifties here in my neck of Northern California today, and it'll be just below freezing again here tonight. Didn't stop me from doing a 120 mile drive today in the Duster though. :D

Have to take advantage of the good weather when you can...probably won't be like that again till April or so.
I really wish I had moved to a warmer climate years ago, before starting a family and such. Too late now LOL.
Just have to deal with it.
Supposed to start snowing this afternoon. Larry

-
Back