71 Demon/73 Duster models

-

DodgeAddict

Reaction score
Someone here was looking for these

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/360844096810?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT"]MPC 1971 Dodge Demon 1 25 | eBay[/ame]

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/111263788451?_trksid=p2055120.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT"]MPC 1973 Plymouth Duster 1 25 | eBay[/ame]

The bumpers & grilles come up often & I think there's a resin company or two that make them

DAMN!!!!! The Demon went for big money!!!!!!I thought, (I say thought here.....) $30.00 was outrageous for a model. over $100???? Holy CRAP!!!!!

Don't get in a hurry on the 71 Demon. I think that MPC is due to release it later this year. Should be less than $25.

Ya I keep hearing a 71 Demon is coming out again. Cant wait! Think the date for release keeps getting pushed back though. Not a good sign but I have been keeping my fingers crossed.

You guys know of any models sold that's got the slant 6 in them? I'm looking for something with one in it and I'm not willing to pay the cost for a Gibson model as I can detail up a cheap WHOLE model for less then what the cost of a single Gibson is.....

Anything? I know Lindberg made a 64 something or other a Dodge 330 maybe? That had a slant 6 in it.

There was one on there last week with the rear wheelwells hogged out & a 75 Dart chassis & interior kit with it It went for $85 IIRC no hood or any chrome grille anything

Wow........What has happened to model building since I've built ANY last!? $85, for an incomplete model? Ain't no way!

You guys know of any models sold that's got the slant 6 in them? I'm looking for something with one in it and I'm not willing to pay the cost for a Gibson model as I can detail up a cheap WHOLE model for less then what the cost of a single Gibson is.....

Anything? I know Lindberg made a 64 something or other a Dodge 330 maybe? That had a slant 6 in it.

The lindberg 64 plymouth belvedere has a slant 6 option.

Burnt,
I'll have to remember that as I'm looking for models! Its appreciated tho.....It just seems as tho A LOT of Mopar cars, muscle or otherwise was made with RB big Blocks and not much else. I don't think I've even seen a 360 in a model!!!!! 340, yes, BUT, again, that too as a performance motor for them!

Be nice to see more \6's, and 318's (VERY common motor) and even some odd balls....HELL, even a "Magnum" every now and again would be nice to see......

Really, the 383 to the 440 can be modeled from the SAME model parts, painted a little different, sure, but NO markings for such out there.....to indicate other then a 383 or 440.....the dual plane "2X4" intake for a 426, "Street Hemi" with the round air cleaner that had the "426 HEMI HEAD 426" in the curvature of the air cleaner I don't believe even exists in model form! IF it does, I have yet to see it! HELL, even the big orange letters "HEMI" with "426" written in black of the cross in the letter "H" would be nice too!

Ya know? Just something different.....Other then paying the $$$ for a model motor from Gibson, that is! Affordable models, I guess is what I'm saying here.

Be nice to see more Mopar models offered, specially from around 1963 to say 1973.....I'd love to find one of the old 72-73 Challengers......

Think the AMT 75 Duster comes with either a Hemi or a SB. I assumed based on the year it would be a 360 but don't think it says for sure.

Be nice if more kits came with bench seats too. Would love to do my Dart in scale. Just not sure where to get a deluxe bench seat at.

I would of given you the slant out of my kit but I all ready gave it to Memike.

-
Back