-
Status
Not open for further replies.

demon sizzler

Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Contact seller
I have decided to sell myA59 Sizzler pkg 71 Demon. It was purchased in 1993 from an elderly woman who owned it from 1973 to 1993. It was originally purchased in the Atlanta area by the East Point Ga Fire Chief for his daughter to drive to college; she owned it for the first two years.

It is an original 225 slant six car, 7-1/4 rear, auto on the column with air conditioning. Hs tented glass, original Tuff Wheel, Ralley wheels, manual drum brakes and I converted it to column shift manual steering.

This is a very rare car, with most of it's original Hemi Orange paint, black interior with bench seats/Orange Hounds Tooth cloth inserts. The lower right rear qtr panel will need to be replaced and I have the patch panel from Year One and the trunk floor extension from Year One also.

I have converted the drive train to 340, 904 trans, 2,500 stall converter and 8-3/4 rear with Sure-Grip. The 340 has about 1,200 miles, a Lunati Bracket Master .480"-292 duration cam, LD340 intake, adjustable rockers, KB 243 pistons, .030" bore, rebuilt rods with SPS bolts, true .250" roller timing set, 340 cast crank with after-market balancer, custom prepped Thermoquad and re-curved MP distributor with Gold MP ignition box and headers.

This car will need better than street tires as it will very easily fry-the-tires!
The tires I have on the rear are 255-60-15's.

I also have the following extras for the car:
a)original Sizzler striped hood(Six Pack lift-off hood on the car presently),
b)car will include the original small bolt Ralley wheels complete, but not the 15 X 7 cop car wheels that are on the back,
c)an extra Demon twin scooped hood/scoops that will need some repair on the driver side where the hood henge attaches,
d)a complete 4 piston Kelsey Hayes disc brake conversion set with brand new cross-drilled rotors and disc brake proportioning valve,
e)factory A body AM/FM radio that is in the car and working.

The whole electrical system is in excellent shape and needs no work. The grille is factory body color instead of silver surround and is the origonal
for the car.

I am seeking $7,000 and you are welcome to see the car in person if you make arrangement ahead of time. And I can supply plenty of pics if you tell me what you want to see.

David via email [email protected] or call me @ 770-500-5413 and I will answer all of your questions, NO trades, thanks!

PICT0308.JPG

sizzlerpic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back