71 demon for sale

-

demon71

Reaction score
hey all i wanted to post in my own area 1st. i have a 71 plum crazy,340 4spd demon 4-sale. this is not a perfect car but it looks good and runs great.I rescued from cali. in 99. it had never had much attention by the looks of it and the trunk seal leaked bad enuff to rus the wheel well plug and dog legs. thease have not been fixed.we put paint on it to preserve what was left and i have been enjoying that way since.the car run upper 12's it has tti headers flowmaster muffs slightly warmed over J heads,480/284 cam 3:91 gear frame is tied and very solid. i know this is a long post but if anyone is interested.drop me an email at [email protected] or call 989-855-3789 after 4pm. i am in Muir michigan. i can give u more details and send pics. there are a couple in my profile of the car doing burnout. thanx

hey guess i kinda forgot some needed info. need to get $10,000 it's a numbers match car. and can't do any trades at this time. i'm not in a much sell situation so it's firm price wife isn't real happy to see it go she says i'll just start someting else.

still got it. didn't sell it, did ya.
Hey do you know rick over in Lyons.

still here haven't been pushing it very hard. need to get some more pics sent to another guy but the weather has sucked for getting out and taking them. let me know the last name for rick i might.

-
Back