71 Demon glass

-

JFenton

Reaction score
Anyone out there know where can buy complete set tinted glass that is not just crap. My glass has very deep scratches so polishing is out of the question. Either the glass is not correct thickness or if it is it’s not correct dimensions. Thank U for any help

This is where I was planning on buying from. I hear the quality was good? I can't confirm though. ECS is the name if the company.

Carl

Mopar - Glass

I bought a full set from Classic industries for my 72 Demon. Tinted. Beware of most companies selling complete sets but missing the fly windows. My AMD dealer had just that. 4 windows for like $850 but Classic was more but had all 6 pieces. I received them in July 2021 but it took like 6 months for delivery.

I bought a full set from Classic industries for my 72 Demon. Tinted. Beware of most companies selling complete sets but missing the fly windows. My AMD dealer had just that. 4 windows for like $850 but Classic was more but had all 6 pieces. I received them in July 2021 but it took like 6 months for delivery.
Thank U

-
Back