'71 Demon Hot Wheels

-

goldfish65

Reaction score
I found these at the Supermarket. They only had three. I thought maybe Demon owners would like them. Free to anyone who wants one.

001.jpg

002.jpg

I did the same thing LOL.

they only had two so I got them....the exact same ones as what you have except non metallic lemon twist yellow and non metallic lime green.

Both a 71's

If you are handing them out for free....I wouldnt mind having a metallic one to ad to my others....

I like snagging up the a body and other mopar hotwheels when I see them because there so few and far between on the shelves ........your always in luck if you want a camaro or a mustang but good luck finding a duster or a cuda or something lol

They have three colors out Lime Green, Plum Crazy, And Yellow.... I love that HW is doing the classic cars again and not the stupid looking ****.

that will be the only car i own with no rot if i get one lol

pm sent i would love to have one those things are cool

i'd like one please, if you can send it to england for me

thanks
To be practical, I was thinking I would send these within the US/Canada. Would like to give a Demon owner a chance if they want one. If no one is interested, I'll look into sending one to England.

Mission accomplished, I found homes for all three cars. Sounds like you can get them anywhere, I just picked these up when I saw they were 1/2 price.

Got mine today goldfish65! Looks cool! Thanks again and maybe I can do the same.

John

hey i got mine also it is awsome THANK YOU very much

Every time I go the store I head to the Hot Wheels section looking for Mopar hot wheels. I found a 69' Super Bee today from the muscle mania collection. I've got a pretty good size collection going so far. That Demon is a good looking car. I hate I missed out on the free give away.

Every time I go the store I head to the Hot Wheels section looking for Mopar hot wheels. I found a 69' Super Bee today from the muscle mania collection. I've got a pretty good size collection going so far. That Demon is a good looking car. I hate I missed out on the free give away.

I have two of those demons...a green one and a yellow one,seems to be the yellow ones are more popular though as thats all I can find on the shelfs locally anyhow.

All sorts of mopar hot wheels in my area but NO DUSTERS

You're welcome. I get so much from this site...I can't contribute technical advice but I'm glad I found a way to 'give back' in a small way.

I have two of those demons...a green one and a yellow one,seems to be the yellow ones are more popular though as thats all I can find on the shelfs locally anyhow.

All sorts of mopar hot wheels in my area but NO DUSTERS
Yea, the Dusters are hard to find. I got a Johnny Lightning Duster off Ebay. Its the same color as my car.

-
Back