-
Status
Not open for further replies.

FastMopar71

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone... So I am still searching for a 71 Demon project, however I have been considering expanding my search to include a possible B-body. I would consider a 67-70 Charger, Coronet, Satelitte, GTX, RR. I would still prefer a Demon, since I have a Duster, but lets see what is out there! Does not matter what motor is in it, if any. I would definitely consider a roller, but the more complete the better. Must have good body, decent enough to work with. Not looking to do a total rotisserie restoration, but it will be my project car. I'm not looking for a complete rust bucket that needs every single body panel and all floors redone. I have searched the internet and craigslist in the NE. The Demons and B-bodies that I see on craigslist that are still available are still on there for a reason, they are overpriced and/or basket cases. I am located in NE PA, so the closer the better. PM me if you have something I might be interested, I will certainly respond quickly! Thanks!

Holy crap!! Why is it that every car I find that is decent has a green interior!!! Seriously? I just want black interior!!! And how come when you are looking for a car you can't find one, but when you aren't looking...they are everywhere! LOL

I have the perfect Project car, 71 dodge dart swinger, 318 230 hp with 53000 miles on it. There is zero rust on fender fender well under seats or in trunk, the car could actually be sanded and painted it's never even been in fender bender. Has all glass and all molding. The interior needs redone but everything is there I want 2000$ if interested, sent me a message. I'm not able to post pics from my phone to here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back