71 demon questions

-

74360duster

JEREMY
Reaction score
i have found a guy with 2 71 demons. one is a very solid project less motor and trans. has a 8.75 for $3000 and the other is a red 6 cyl 3 spd driver. wants $5000 for it. says both are 98% rust free. small spot in trunk of 6cyl driver and quarter size hole in drivers floor of other. i am leaning towards the red 6cyl.3spd car.would like to have a 4spd small block project. but a driver for now. these prices seem out of range?
thanks

he won't send me pictures. tells me he has been a mopar guy for years. said i just need to drive the 2 hrs up there and check them out.said i will not be disappointed. i hope he is right. i am going to pile in the car sunday morning about 6 am and head up there to check them out. i will try to get some photos for you guys. already have 1 71 demon that i gave my brother. but decided after selling my duster, refinancing house, paying off garage i am either going to buy a 5.0 mustang for the street or get me another abody.

Seems High, saw one on craigslist here for $2200. Six, driver, almost no rust. Paid $400 for mine a few years ago. It was a race car project. Lots of parts but not running.

A lot can be said for rust free........dont know about $5k though.

-
Back