71 demon windshield

-

dustman

Reaction score
looking for pics of the clips for front and back glass so i can figure out were the clips go

no one has info and pics of the windshield trim clips or the back glass

no one has info and pics of the windshield trim clips or the back glass
The holes should be already drilled, Im assuming it had the clips before? If not, if you wait another 2 weeks I can take pictures on mine, it is at the paint shop right now.

The holes should be already drilled, Im assuming it had the clips before? If not, if you wait another 2 weeks I can take pictures on mine, it is at the paint shop right now.
yes some of holes are there some or covered up but need to know what clips goes where thanks

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I asked the same question a few months ago, and I still dont have an answer. The interesting thing is that the clip kits from the different suppliers are all different, so that makes it even more confusing. I asked every person, or supplier that I thought might know. Nobody could give me an answer.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I asked the same question a few months ago, and I still dont have an answer. The interesting thing is that the clip kits from the different suppliers are all different, so that makes it even more confusing. I asked every person, or supplier that I thought might know. Nobody could give me an answer.
Give me about an hour or so and I can get you the pictures you guys need. All I can go by is, I got new clips from Classic industries and they match up with what I took off the car.

I’ve been asking snd looking on line for months and can’t find a pic of what way clips go or where . Everyone says something different , also I don’t know what direction they face Even

-
Back