-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bealzebub

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Its 340 (not original, was a slant car) with a 727 cheetah reverse manual valve body. The 340 is 30 over with w2 heads, a big cam (not sure of the size) solid lifters full roller valve train trw 10.5-1 pistons. Full MSD ignition, Demon Carb, electric fuel pump 12 gallon fuel cell. 456 gears out back 8 3/4 sure grip 3inch exhaust all the way back. Interior is done w a 6 point cage, (the door sections of the cage are removable) and a deleted backseat. The trans was professionally built by pat Barrett of level 10 transmissions w no expense spared. Line locks, trans brake (both of which have never been hooked up electrically) and 4000 stall converter. Fiberglass hood and bumpers. Manual front disk four piston calipers with rear drums, manual steering. Suspension is tight and straight. All Autometer gauges, Centerline rims with brand new rubber. Interior is all new. The interior has been completely Dynomatted. The car runs 11's and is still streetable on pump gas. I'm parting with the old girl because I'm now a home owner, and the extra scratch will help me get some stuff done around the house. $16,000 Located in Hamburg NJ
Thanks for looking.

Looks like I'm having a bit of trouble uploading pics, so here is a link to my Craigs list ad. http://newjersey.craigslist.org/ctd/4151916524.html Sorry about the inconvenience
I have more photos i can text you.

More pics.

2012-08-16_16-22-13_289.jpg

2012-08-16_16-24-26_400.jpg

Yes this was on ebay a while back, and yes it did have some rust. The car sold on ebay before i fixed the rust, but the buyer was a person with 0 ebay transactions who subsequently turned out to b a scammer. The rust has since been repaired as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back