-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastiedoggie

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I just bought this car, got it home and started in on it. I put new exhaust on, got it cleaned up. then I went back to just looking at cars...my favorite pastime. I saw the car of my dreams, that happened to be appx. ten miles away from my home...so the Demon must go! It is a nums matching 318 Demon. Engine and tranny are fresh with about 1300 miles on it. It runs absolutely fantastick. All lights work, heater will run you out of the car! Door buzzer even works. It will need a carpet, and a headliner. the package tray is on its way now to my home. The buckets are white but are nice and firm. They should be re-skinned with black. This car must go and go fast. It has surface rust on the rooof and trunklid and some alongside driver side. It will need a patch panel for the area just in front of the passenger quarter. Trunk has a slit of rust just alongside the driver frame rail. Spare tire well is super solid. Start up and coming to idle is instantaneous. Throttle is super crisp. I will take more pics when the sun comes out again.
[email protected]
$7000 OBO

444.jpg

Hauk...will do ..I'd like to get it outside for better clearer pics. i get off late and its dark, so it may have to wait till saturday...otherwise i'll send you some flash assisted pics while its sitting in the garage tonite

Nice car man i just bought 71 demon too its not near the shape of yours but it runs and drives but its gettin there

so what is the price on this car....since it is also advertised on Moparts for $6500 OBO last night and this morning, but you have it for $7000 OBO here????????

Demon....OBO covers that. Come on guys...by the way, are you interested? Or are you just bitchin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back