-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riff Raff

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
71 Demon ex Drag Car (Super Stock?) now registered and insured with NY transferable registration. 340/904 Dana. Unfortunately I do not have any history on the drivetrain other than it allegedly has a roller cam in it. Plan was to freshen drivetrain and run it on the street. It does run and drive but needs suspension freshened (I have a PST kit) and brakes gone through (have an Inline Tube kit. Body has some crusty spots for sure but floors and everything under the car are unbelievably solid. Doors and front fenders were acid dipped many moons ago. Mini tubbed, with bolt in frame connectors and a killer bolt in Lakewood rollbar with a swing out. Lights and turn signals work, dome light, horn and even key buzzer works. Radio even works but no antenna. I added some period correct speed parts to personalize it a bit. It will be sold on the Cragar Super Tricks that the car came on. Cragar SS's would be extra $. I Have an original pic from when it was raced in 1973. There are a number of rumors about the history of the Demon but I haven't had the time to really dig in and do research to verify. Big names like Petty,Lambeck, Hamburger may have been involved. Damn cool if true! I have tons of before and current pics and some videos for interested parties. I appreciate that this car is not for everyone but for those that do it's a show stopper. Car always has a crowd around it and it doubles in size when you light it up! Sounds wicked through an old set of "slip-fit" JR Headers. For whatever it's worth, I feel the Demon should be preserved the way it sits even with it's flaws. An attempt to restore the body or interior would make it lose its identity. The ONLY reason I'm considering selling the Demon is lack of time. The car deserves to be under the care of someone who has the resources to do it justice.
I will answer any questions to the best of my ability. I have an open car trailer so delivery may be discussed for a fee. $22,000
Also considering selling our survivor B200 van that we were going to use as the tow rig. Runs drives, rock solid TX van but has a bunch of dents from some dope that has anger management issues. Has pleated interior but needs remaining dried out shag carpet removed. Asking $6000 for it

IMG_20220730_194603977.jpg

IMG_20220730_194737770_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220715_073108248.jpg

IMG_20220710_180937945.jpg

IMG_20220710_180813943.jpg

IMG_20220625_052219019.jpg

IMG_20220619_132133052.jpg

I'm interested in your set of cragars if they don't sell with the car...are the front 4" or 4.5" wide?

I believe they're 4 1/2 direct bolt. The rears are uni lug 15x7's that were stretched to 10". Honestly they're probably be one of the last things id part with.

Sorry, I haven't. No carpet, fiberglass hood,acid dipped fenders and doors which would lighten it up a bit but add frame connectors, Lakewood roll bar and semi truck battery in trunk it probably weighs damn near a stock Demon

Jeff delivered the demon to Reading Pa this morning where I will be the new caretaker.Hope to have it at Chryslers at Carlisle next year.If anyone is interested in his van he is a great person to deal with....Rob

20231015_101008.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back