-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ktothec

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 71 Dodge demon body up for sale, I say body because its missing a lot. it has no motor, trans, or rear end, the steering box, steering column, and center drag link are gone, it has no deck lid, it has a duster front clip on it, but I do have the hood grill and front bumper for the demon. all glass is in tact and undamaged, it has a little rust in the quarter panels and the floors are rusted out, the back seat headliner and rear panels are still there. the car is a Georgia car and doesn't have a title, and the car use to be a six cylinder, buying was told someone put a v8 k-member in it and was running a 340 last time it was onto the road. this is a serious project for a serious mopar guy, which will know how hard these cars are hard to find and knows this is a killer price even in the shape it's in. I need this gone asap so give me a reasonable offer. I have pics of it on Pensacola craigslist if interested.

Attachments

• demonrearside.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 620
more pics

Attachments

• demonside.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 514
  • grill.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 501
  • demonfront.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 517
  • demonrear.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 583
here is the passenger floor, driver side is just as bad, the rear isnt rusted through but is very rusted, trans hump and firewall are fine and sub frames are still solid

Attachments

• demonfloor.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 494
here are pics of the rust in lower quarters sorry for the darkness

Attachments

• demonotherquarter.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 460
  • demonquarter.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 464
  • demonbumper.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 463
Status