71 duster 340 #'s matching!

-

Butchie7284

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm a new member!! Let me tell you my story about this car. I'm 31 years old and this car has been My uncles since before I was born, 1973 to be exact. When he bought the car , it had already had received one of those silly looking 70's scalloped paint jobs and the side striped were removed. Around 1994 my uncle had the car painted a metallic blue. He said the paint job was horrible and that was one of the main reasons he parked it, the other being that a gas tank strap rotted from the trunk floor. It sat in my parents driveway from 1994 till about a month ago when I decided to do something about it :burnout: Started doing some research and I can't stop! All my life I modified my mustangs, and my friends cars, now for the first time in my life, I can't wait to turn this car back to the day it rolled off the line! It's 95% stock with only 74k on the odometer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 156
71 340's are an awesome looking car. This is a great site to belong to. You'll find tons of info for your restoration. The members here are always around to help you out in a bind. Keep us posted on your progress and show us more pics!

-
Back