-
Status
Not open for further replies.

nathan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
318 Car With Headers, 4bb Carb 8 3/4 Rear End 3:23 Gears Was A 3 Speed A Car But Is Now A Auto Car Had Rust In The Rear 1/4ers , Rockers On The Driver Side And A Pach On Drivers Floor Asking 4200.00 Located In Dickinson, Nd 58601$3800.00 CASH

71 duster 003.jpg

71 duster 023.jpg

71 duster 022.jpg

71 duster 010.jpg

71 duster 011.jpg

can i ask then why you put 340 in the title is there a 340 with it or was it just a mistake also is the car a twister then it looks like it to me but i dont decode fender tags so i am not sure thanks Justin

can i ask then why you put 340 in the title is there a 340 with it or was it just a mistake also is the car a twister then it looks like it to me but i dont decode fender tags so i am not sure thanks Justin

Good question..it's a factory 318 car,you should be advertising it as such...

Its Titled That So It Brings More Interest To The Car And Yes Its A Twister

Looks like a neat project. Twin Scoops with Twister stripe, Sharktooth grill that looks good and twin chrome sport mirrors. I actually think you'd be better off advertising it as the Duster Twister that it is. They are very unique cars.

Its Titled That So It Brings More Interest To The Car And Yes Its A Twister

Dude, why not advertise it as a '71 Hemi Cuda? That would bring even more interest! Doesn't matter if it's got a hemi or a 340, you're selling a car with a 318.

Be honest about it.

look man im not going to buy your car anyway and i wasnt going to buy it before your posts so your not losing anything from me but you are new here and i have to say not doing a very good job of making friends the way i see it. If your going to be rude with people no one is going to buy it here dont take what people say as an attack just be honest in your post i know alot of guys here would be just as interested in a twister as a 340 car. Just saying dont be rude in your posts or you will pi$$ alot of guys here off.Good luck

look man im not going to buy your car anyway and i wasnt going to buy it before your posts so your not losing anything from me but you are new here and i have to say not doing a very good job of making friends the way i see it. If your going to be rude with people no one is going to buy it here dont take what people say as an attack just be honest in your post i know alot of guys here would be just as interested in a twister as a 340 car. Just saying dont be rude in your posts or you will pi$$ alot of guys here off.Good luck

:thumbup: Bingo!

DUDE I'LL GIVE YOU $6000 FOR IT. IT IS JUST WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!!!!!!!!

well really I just wanted to get your attention. did it work?

3..........2.......................1........................................................Thread failure........

Whew you guys make me laugh... and here I was all serious with the christmas shopping and traffic getting all pissed off. Started reading this post and just started to laugh...yup my 1971 cuda coronet is probably worth at least 2 million with my drop top and 8 3/4 DANA...took off that shaker air door with the teeth on da side....anyway enough for me...Everyone have a mmm interesting christmas from honolulu....I better end it here before I get too much attention....

car runs and drives could use a carb kit dash is cracked front seats i think are out of a chevy :sign11: camaro :sign11: back seat i dont remember and front windshild is cracked as you can see in the picture side glass is good but has some scratched ill see if i can post so more pictures of the car and inside the car

Guys please, lets get back on track here, LOL I think he gets your point. Winter is officially here !

Nice car by the way.

.......................Hi there, listing something untruthfully if false advertising, which in turn is fraud, which is punnishable by law, and makes u look untrustworthy.......kim...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back