Status
Not open for further replies.

gregpurcell

Greg Purcell
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Contact seller
I have decided to take my 71 Duster body to the Mopar Nationals where it will sell or be parted out. My swap meet space numbers are i-38-40.

This Duster is a Georgia car, (no title-bill of sale only) and except for the floors, there was not much rust on the car at all.

It was a 318 column shift automatic with AC. There is no engine or trans and it has a 7 1/4 rear. All of the ac components are still on the car and hooked up. It also has a complete dual exhaust system with manifolds for a small block.

The trunk floors and drop downs have been completely removed. I have brand new AMD sheet metal for the trunk that cost over $800.

The front floors have been removed as well. I do not have the metal for them.

The frame rails are good, engine compartment is nice, There is no interior. It has a good grille and tail lights.

I'm looking for $2700 with the AMD metal or $2200 if you don't need the new metal.

I am leaving shortly for Columbus so I will not get emails or PMs. You can reach me by phone at 912-658-2549 (leave message-no texts) or catch me at the show (spaces 1-39 & 40) from Thursday on.

duster.jpg

duster1.jpg

duster2.jpg

duster3.jpg

duster4.jpg

[
duster.jpg

duster5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back