-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carriesduster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 71 Plymouth Duster with a 360, edelbroclk heads, intake and carb..the car is mini tub, springs inboarded, frame connectors. 65 b-body rear end, 355 gears 8 pt roll cage, custom interior, lots and lots of mods. I need to sell it asap for complete list of mods contact me. 3 time 1st place modified at spring fling, 1st place mod at mopars at the strip, and also peoples choice at mopars at the strip. wons numerous awards and trophies, very clean and runs great. 2 fan electric fan, electronic fuel pump, custom dash and guages, rear tires 29 x 15.50 x 15 times. k frame, control arms and rear end and many other parts are powder coating in chrome with a great clear coat, front disc, 11" rear must see to appreciate. Color is 2003 Viper Race Yellow. Serious only PM Carrie. Also has a new front sway bar not installed. Interior is light gray and dark gray with yellow welting, no back seat. all brand new auto meter guages, with a custom dash. am/fm./cd stereo, 15 gallons ploished aluminim fuel cell in trunk, battery in trunk. This is for sale for $27,500 with not negotiate or barter. I have approx $34,000 in this car. Again serious only. I have professional pictures just not sure how to post them. Ask anyone in Inland Mopars car club orwpc in the valley they know they car. at least until i get pictures up ?'s contact me CASH ONLY clean title and registed until october 2010

Car is shown in the little pic on the side. Price was 27,500. Tell how to post photos.

Here's some pics I have of Carrie's car. Sorry, wish I'd taken more.

ow May 10 2008 (15_0260_121_0001 (Small).jpg

IMG_0701 (Small).JPG

IMG_0707 (Small).JPG

P5100397_edited (Small).JPG

MosaicShow112109011_edited (Small).JPG

i dumped $35,000 into a demon, took 2 years on the market to get $15k, and it was an original lime green 340-4spd, NM...2nd owner

good luck with the sale, hope your prepared to wait a while

clean car, and looks sinister

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back