71 duster front bench ..... which do I need ?

-

19743604speed

Reaction score
I have a 71 Duster I recently purchased and the fender tag is telling me that it came factory with front bench seat and with fold down armrest....the code is L4X9. Couple of questions ? Did they come with headrests or not ? Can someone post a picture so I know what to get ? Thanks

I have a 71 Duster I recently purchased and the fender tag is telling me that it came factory with front bench seat and with fold down armrest....the code is L4X9. Couple of questions ? Did they come with headrests or not ? Can someone post a picture so I know what to get ? Thanks
71_Valiant_Duster0006.jpg

Link to the page on HH;

http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/images/dealerships/colorAndTrim/1971/71_Valiant_Duster0006.jpg

(No need to steal the image to post - it is available at the source if you link to it)

The X9 indicates black for the color.

Even though the interior code is the same for the 4-door sedan, the sedan seat will not interchange into a 2-door, so be aware of that in your search.
If you are looking for the bench seat in the pic I have one, but will need reupholstered in your choice of colors

I am wanting a seat like this - split with armrest - 71 duster - any & all leads followed. Thanks.
IMG_5196 (1).JPG

-
Back