71 Duster Priced To Sell. Son Doc Bills.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW........some one help this guy out......That is a deal of a life time....you could triple your money on this car.......with a few weekends of work.....

that includes everything but engine and tranny but will include your choice of rebuilt 318 or 360 with 904 tranny for 500 extra. complete motors to drop in.

Very nice car!
Here's links to the pics.

http://s943.photobucket.com/albums/a...assygrnduster/

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/...ad.php?t=80163

WC280A10-12-06357.jpg

I don't think people are scared of the price..it is the work involved to put the ole girl back together.... I am not afraid of either just to damn far away I would have to sell someting to buy that car and my 70 challenger and 70 duster will never leave me...you are 22 hrs from me..and 11 hrs from my grandma in zephyhills FL..my parents go ther in april every year for a few weeks with the rv....sorry dude just can;t due it.......bump...........

I think some better pics might help a little. Some outdoore pics to show off the paint and what all extra you have for it. I think the wheel covers also kinda turn people away. I really like the A LOT but dont have the $$$$ plus theres a duster around here im interested in. good luck with the sale.

pm sent but his box is full. Tried calling with no luck. If anyone knows how to reach him my number is 856 803 8128. Tell him to give me a call. Thanks for all your help!

1swingin"dart;757437 said:
pm sent but his box is full. Tried calling with no luck. If anyone knows how to reach him my number is 856 803 8128. Tell him to give me a call. Thanks for all your help!

why don't you call him...his # is CALL 225-573-2088 ANYTIME.......

I mentioned i tried calling him. his phone was going directly to voicemail and his pm box is full. I was hopeing someone might have his email adress or something thats all.

1swingin"dart;757860 said:
I mentioned i tried calling him. his phone was going directly to voicemail and his pm box is full. I was hopeing someone might have his email adress or something thats all.
Leave a meassage thats all you can do.....It looks like a real nice ride too especially for the money...you know the saying if he was only closer...i say that about every car on here,,,cause there is allot of nice rides that pop up...keep hammering him he'll show up

Some people are just blind I guess. I would buy it if I knkow what shipping would be to my house in Vancouver canada.

Nice car

I hear ya.....shipping yikes...getting across the border would be the scary part...a grand should get it to the border..

I hear ya.....shipping yikes...getting across the border would be the scary part...a grand should get it to the border..

the boarder thing is easy, as long as the cars info is still on the car in all the right places. Drivers inside door is an important one that is sometimes overlooked.

My duster came up from washington, and I put it together once I got it home. I bet door to door would be around $1500. it is tempting.

Phil

the boarder thing is easy, as long as the cars info is still on the car in all the right places. Drivers inside door is an important one that is sometimes overlooked.

My duster came up from washington, and I put it together once I got it home. I bet door to door would be around $1500. it is tempting.

Phil
The problem with the inside door, it's a sticker most of them, of which you know are long gone unless people have gone to great lanks to preserve them...I know I never cared about them....but I am starting to, the older I get LOL.....I hope you get it...I wanted it so bad..but I have a matching #;s 70 340 dust that I have had since 93 that I have been messing with.forever..

I have talked to Sassy yesterday and he is not sure if he can sell the car. I have told him that if the car is for sale I will buy it and consider the car sold.
I will let everyone know what happens. He said he will let me know this Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back