-
Status
Not open for further replies.

xwaynestaticx03

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
im looking to sell my 71 duster project since i am buying a new house and will not have the room. i will warn you, this car is rough. its definitely salvagable though or you can cut it up for parts. i just didnt have the heart to. its an original slant 6 column shift auto. bare bones options.

heres the bad-
needs both rear quarters
dents in deck lid and rear tail panel
both rockers need patching (inner & outer)
doors are rough
needs both front floor pans
needs inner fenders/rad. support patched
needs wheel housings replaced
needs trunk extesions and some patching on rest of trunk
needs fenders or fix the ones i have
no trans.

the good-
frame is very solid, no rot
hood is in great shape
comes with brand new inner fender patches, replacement middle floor section, and replacement wheel houses.
the front end is completely brand new, all parts and bushings replaced
73+ disc brake conversion is done
has t-bars from a 340 duster installed
rear leaf springs serviced by local spring shop
comes with an 8 1/4 diff with a 3.21 sure grip not installed. also has rear discs from a jeep cherokee retrofitted to the 8 1/4
will throw in a 96 magnum 5.9l core motor and schumaker motor mounts
will also throw in hooker headers and an eddy intake

i tried to be as honest as possible so im asking $800 obo. i really would like to see the duster move quickly, so please feel free to ask any questions. i can get you guys any pics you may need. car is located in syracuse, ny and will roll fine onto any trailer. if i dont get any bites, i may part it out but id really like to see the whole project go in one peice. thanks for your time, sorry so long...

duster pics 001.jpg

duster pics 004.jpg

duster pics 009.jpg

duster pics 012.jpg

if i dont hear anything by next weekend (may 9th) the car will be parted and parts will be posted in the for sale section... please make an offer, i really need this gone intact

sorry guys, but today is the very last day im offering the whole project. if i do not get a serious offer for the whole thing, she will be parted monday the 11th. MAKE AN OFFER! thanks...

Man!! is there really anyting there to part out? How does the dash pad look and do you have a better pic of that back bumper? I could use the disc brake stuff-- shoot me a price

whats on the car is rough, its the extra stuff i have for the car thats worth splitting up. the dash pad is shot, and i have 2 guys that have shown interest in the disc brakes so far. if neither of them take them, ill let you know. full parts list to be put in the for sale section monday at some point...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back