71 duster side stripes

-

rcottick

Reaction score
Anyone know of where to find or even make a stencil for the 71 340 side stripes on a duster. I want to paint mine on but places like pheonix graphics do not make or carry a stencil kit for this stripe

Ron

The 71 stripe would`nt be to hard to do without a stencil I would`nt think. If you need some measurements let me know I can get them off of my 71 for you if you can`t come up with a stencil.

Unless you're doing something really special, buy your stripes. They can be had in ton of different colors, reflective, etc. I've been into Chryslers since 1965 and I've NEVER seen a painted stripe that can come close to tape. But that's just my opinion. Don't forget resale, too. A car with painted stripes is going to go for a lot less because of the stripes.

Thanks for the replies guys...year one does not offer a stencil kit but I did find a guy who can make 1....as far as painted stripes....they will look better...and I'm not worried about resale.....this car is not a stock resto anyways I am doing something special with the paint.....wait and see in another month when the paint is done.....

Thanks guys

Ron

I painted my stripes on, because I wanted purple pearl ghost stripes. S&S (Stencils & Stripes) made custom stripe and callout masks for me. Worked out great. See my sig pic.

-
Back