71 Duster

-

Pentastarnut

67' Barracuda
Reaction score
I picked up another project last night, 71' Duster roller. The plan is to do a stockish /6 auto a/c car for the wifie. The body is very clean and remarkably straight, originally a green car going panther pink with white interior. It came with boxes of stuff ( don't you love sifting through and trying to figure out where everything is :banghead: ) and what seems to be everything that was taken off of it. Clean title was included and a 74 360 block and 904 trans. 8 3/4 rear suregrip 3.55 gears. The rear end will get swapped with a 7 1/4 from another A Body car and i have a /6 904 in a DD Dart lined up for it. It has a dual scoop hood and a great looking grill.
I wanted to say Thank You to a fellow FABO member for bringing me to the car otherwise i never would have found it.
kjunhemi is the man, he and his buddy helped us load everything as well. it was a TON of **** because when i say roller, i mean like ready for paint with NOTHING in it. no glass, wires, dash etc.
i'll tear into all of the boxes to see exactly what i have when i get home this evening and get pics, i didn't get home til midnight and had to be up before 6 :violent1:
I hope i didn't get myself in too deep with this one, it can be very over whelming looking at all it needs to get finished... i'll continue to look for a clean /6 just in case i did :D

I found the build sheet and the dash has the vin plate. all numbers match throughout but the motor/trans are long gone.

dreams come, dreams go :wave: after getting this one home i sold some parts that came with it then it sat for a few months as i realized it was too much for me at this time. i had listed it on here, then CL, BUT a member here just left with it on his trailer so it's going to a good home instead of just sitting :cheers:
... on the hunt for a /6 car , STILL :banghead:

-
Back