-
Status
Not open for further replies.

old mopar guy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 71 duster ,wanting to sell has a fair body some rust in drivers side floor not bad tho, spare tire well rusted out but rest of the trunk floor is good windshield is fogged but rest of the windows are fine,has good trunk lid,hood,doors,tailites,grille,headlight doors,has big bolt pattern rear end,but small front drums,no backing plates,no master cylinder,man.trans.pedal assembly,extra front fenders,hood,rear window,dash,have rear seats,some front buckets i think that are from a charger and a front bench/w head rests from a 68 valiant have a 95 fuel injected 318 that will go with the car no trans. for it and no computer motor has the heads and intake off but has been inside i have the harness,alt,power steering pump for it,it has a man. steering box,2front bumpers,1 rear,lots of small parts to go also has a fla. title it would make a great race car or it is good enough to restore or clone wanting to get 1,500 with everything it is located in e.central fla. the car is also on wheels even tho some of the pics show it not it will have to be trailered thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0148.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 401
  • IMG_0160.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 398
  • IMG_0221.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_0170.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG_0220.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG_0232.jpg