Status
Not open for further replies.

billyjay

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1971 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus,,RH23G1G235530,, Production date—6/71

2 Dr Hard Top, Bench seat, Factory AC, Deluxe Interior(light/dark metallic green) Car originally came with a 318/Auto on the column but has no Motor or Trans in it now.. Was building a Road Runner Clone…Installed a spring relocator Kit, A brand new (2,850.00) Moser 60 with 3.73 sure-grip and drum brakes.. Disc brakes on the front and the Car was painted Sassy Grass Green. Frame rails are good as well as the floor pans. The car is very solid and straight with a VERY small amount of filler to smooth out the imperfections.. THE BAD— My painter painted the car but didn’t paint the door jams or under the hood/trunk. I had to go pick up the car and find out he had left town.. The interior is in really good shape other than the driver seat. It is torn and needs to be recovered, door panels are faded but not broken or cracked, dash is in good shape too. I have plenty of pictures and will answer any questions. 5500.00 OBO [email protected] Billy 337-499-3580, 337-217-3089 http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8QZOXDNmxcsee

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back