-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pauls340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
This Rallye Dash was rechromed 10 yrs ago and is still very shiny. Bought new wood grain 2/3 yrs ago, the radio was cut out, typical, no cracks. There are several chip marks on the bottom of the left large circle and under the center radius. Includes the glove box piece, I will ship in the box the new piece of chineeeze crap repop came in, that's the $475 piece of crap that is nowhere near like the original. $150 +frt from Michigan. Includes turn signal, Hi Beam and Brakes plastic inserts (just paid $35 for new that didnt' fit)

Attachments

• Abody Rallye Dash a.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 333
  • Abody Rallye Dash c.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 332
  • Abody Rallye Dash d.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 329
Two more pics, $150+frt from Michigan

Attachments

• Abody Rallye Dash b.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 323
  • Abody Rallye Dash e.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 310
Can I ask how the new Chinese dash didn't fit, I have one I bought a few years ago and have not tried to install it yet. What am I in for?

The top metal support that gets screwed on top of the dash doesn't fit under the lip, both the new Hi-Beam and Brakes indicator lens will be crooked if you glue them in using the tabs they come with. You have to buy these. I had to shave off the tabs. The last I checked all Rallye Dashes with gauges have an odometer, you will need to drill a hole. Some of the screw holes don't line up AND lastly, mine came with drip stains from something on the black face and I can't get it off. I think it's only fair to say I bought mine from the company North of the State of Washington and sounds like B G Klassics. It's discusting when 90% of the packing slip is in chneeze

The top metal support that gets screwed on top of the dash doesn't fit under the lip, both the new Hi-Beam and Brakes indicator lens will be crooked if you glue them in using the tabs they come with. You have to buy these. I had to shave off the tabs. The last I checked all Rallye Dashes with gauges have an odometer, you will need to drill a hole. Some of the screw holes don't line up AND lastly, mine came with drip stains from something on the black face and I can't get it off. I think it's only fair to say I bought mine from the company North of the State of Washington and sounds like B G Klassics. It's discusting when 90% of the packing slip is in chneeze

Sorry to hear that. I knew I would have to drill for the odometer, but was not aware of all the other issues. I have to get the lenses yet too. I got mine from BE$ resto, I hope maybe they are better quality...crosses fingers

SOLD SOLD SOLD, thank U OK, I had 4 people interested so I have to go by the time stamp from FAO.
#1. VitaminDemon frt is $10
#2. 813Demon340 frt is $14
#3. Mopar4me frt is $14

I will get shipping cost today, thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back