[WANTED] 71 Rallye dash TACH

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 70 the difference is the 70 has no red line. I will sell it but not sure what they go for . I was going to list it on ebay and let the world market decide.

If I ask to much I would be an asshole on here. If I don't ask enough I would be my own asshole at home. Go figure.

Make an offer. Or it stays in the dash I had pics posted awhile back to see what the difference was I have 71 and 70. My car is a 71 so I decided to keep the 71. I will look for the old thread and attach it for pics. I am not climbing the latter and wasting my time getting it down unless you are serious. The offer will determine how serious you are. Steve. All my parts are nice or they get tossed.

Here are the pics from awhile back. They were put back upstairs when I was in the hospital. But I can have them taken down if someone is interested.

I doubt if I get an offer because no one ever wants to pay more then someone might want.

Note the one dash has a 120 speedo. I left a member that came here take the circuit board off he needed. I was busy with to many people. He swapped out the the speedo from another dash that was here and was gone before I noticed. That is how trust worthy some of the guys on this site are. And you think I would learn. It just happened again.

Attachments

• DSCF0254[1].jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 217
  • DSCF0255[1].jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 232
  • DSCF0256[1].jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 231
I new I wouldn't get a reasonable offer or any offer at all for that matter. I guess that is why the upstairs is packed.

HEY...nice highjack guys :violent1: That's what a "pm" is for. Private Message oldmanmopar...i'm still looking for a 71 Tach.

PM's are for private messages. Meaning lets be secret. I hate secrets, let the guys know the availability of parts out there. Whisperers are rude.

I have no reason to whisper. Look at the muscle tone I have. I kick *** at public events. And whispers I knock out with one good back hand. Ask my wife she's been on the ground more then once. So watch yourself around me. I am 1 mean MFer.

Do not show your women this Pic. They will leave you for sure.

Attachments

• skinny_man1.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 197
oldman, you got me so upset over that response the only thing that will make me feel better is when you sell me your 71 Tach:burnout:

Did you know you could get a 70 tach refaced. I just thought I would mention that. I have someone interested in mine since this thread that wants to do just that.

Tell us who the rat bastard was that ripped you off. I hate thieves. If he's a thief on here everyone should know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back