Status
Not open for further replies.

wyoduster

live free or die
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Should I buy them? The Duster I'm thinking part car... The satellite sounds too nice... Believe I can buy them for under $2000. He also has a couple 383's and 440 6pack motor and 426 What do you all think??? Whats that Satellite worth???

Oh and hes looking for 62 Fury parts...

I don't understand why you're asking us. You should be busy cleaning your new car and finding room to put all those engines.

Kind of off topic here, but Wyoduster, what part of Wyoming are you in?? I now live in the Sheridan area and am looking for Mopar contacts around so I can get some information on good local areas to visit and events that may come up.

I'm hoping to be in CO. around the first week of Oct. If you can work out a good deal on the engines I would be interested in the 440, and any maroon interior parts you might have. You can get rid of the "extra" parts... that's not a problem. The bigest problem right now would be to find out the condition of the parts your looking at. I would be interested in a 440 for my '56, so as long as it's in good shape and the price is right you would have that sold.
Maybe that would hepl you convince "the Boss".

Hey Wyo,
First off, I love the 71-72 Satellites! That mean looking front end is one of my favorites. As for convincing the boss,just show her the resale value on these cars in restored shape.As you mentioned already,good buildable mopars are rare in Wyoming and everywhere else for that matter, They are disappearing into the maw of auto shredders everyday.The continuing scarcity and and popularity of these cars as collectible will only serve to make them more valuable. If I could find a 71/72 Satellite in good shape for 1K I would be ecstatic.These cars are real assets,just like land or real estate and a very good investment.I have seen firsthand,the value of some cars double,even triple in the course of a few months. I had a chance to buy a running,very solid 66 Charger that needed only cosmetic work,for 2K last year.Now you can't touch a good one for less than 3K and most of the drivable solid ones are going for 5 to 7 even in rough shape. I say do it if you can spare the cash right now. You'll be glad you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back