Status
Not open for further replies.

azmopar

rust free parts guy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
yep its a 4dr 318 auto on column, a/c p/s p/disc brakes even. B5 blue black interior runs and drives!!! all glass is good, passes AZ emissions test as well,good tires, 8 1/4 rear. rust free except for 1 snall spot on drivers 1/4 about the size of a 50 cent piece. can send pics and will help with loading(shipping is on the buyer) AZ car solid good daily driver or Adam -12 clone!!, would make a cool cop car clone. [email protected] im in Goodyear AZ:profilel:

MVC-043S.JPG

MVC-045S.JPG

MVC-046S.JPG

yep its a 4dr 318 auto on column, a/c p/s p/disc brakes even. B5 blue black interior runs and drives!!! all glass is good, passes AZ emissions test as well,good tires, 8 1/4 rear. rust free except for 1 snall spot on drivers 1/4 about the size of a 50 cent piece. can send pics and will help with loading(shipping is on the buyer) AZ car solid good daily driver or Adam -12 clone!!, would make a cool cop car clone. [email protected] im in Goodyear AZ:profilel:

anyone in at $1200??

But unfortunatley im broke,unless something breaks loose soon.You sound to be in a hurry for cash,thats understandable,id keep posting.I would like to have it to make a dukes of hazzard police car clone out of,i know its not the right year,but close enough,lol

But unfortunatley im broke,unless something breaks loose soon.You sound to be in a hurry for cash,thats understandable,id keep posting.I would like to have it to make a dukes of hazzard police car clone out of,i know its not the right year,but close enough,lol

not in a BIG hurry, but... do need to move some iron soon to make room for the shop im building

still have it!! $900 bottom dollar cant beat that for a running driving MOPAR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back