-
Status
Not open for further replies.

VSTwister

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to buy AMD parts as listed in attached, for a 71 Scamp. Where are the best places to find deals? Looking to save as much $$$ as possible.

20190817_174232.png

66340SEDAN here on FABO has a couple good used 70-72 rear valances.

Can PM him.

Jegs has the 70-71 AMD front fenders for 400 plus 100 ship each, on ebay
Think it was 1050.00 for a L&R pair on there too.

Going to be hard to find any real good deals. Amd has sales on their website every so often. Summit offers 10% off all the time. But your going to get hit with freight charges and taxes. I've got a new drivers side full quarter panel I'm about to sell for 70-71 dart but I'm located by St. Louis Mo.

Have you checked Tamraz's Parts Discount Warehouse Naperville???

However when I try to open the links from a google search I get a privacy error....

You can get their number off of the main google search page that I pulled up and call them for prices....

tamraz - Google Search

I am real close to summit. So saving on freight might be an option.

Going to be hard to find any real good deals. Amd has sales on their website every so often. Summit offers 10% off all the time. But your going to get hit with freight charges and taxes. I've got a new drivers side full quarter panel I'm about to sell for 70-71 dart but I'm located by St. Louis Mo.

Look them up on E bay they used to sell a whole package for the rear of the car, should be what you need, except maybe the small brackets

Classic 2 Current has always treated me right and there is usually a discount code in the discount thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back