71 scamp tail lights

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check ebay item # 310119959310. They sure are pricey, and I don't think they're 100% correct but they should still fit. Something about the lens pattern being a little different.

the Hollander interchange says that the 1970 dart taillights are the same as the 1971 2 door valiant. there's got to be a few used ones out there yet.

holy s#$t 280 dollars for taillights???? LOL!! ill just clean mine up a bit ahaha

The reverse light area is different throughout the years.

Not a big deal, but, those that know notice it right away.

I have a set of 73'scamp tail light lenses ,one's in good shape the other has a piece missing from the surround . Good for a driver just to make things legal .PM Me if your interested .
And by the way I've noticed the scamp lenses have a waffle like patern whereas the Dart lenses have a pattern of concentric rings FWIW.:-D

Just noticed your second post .Looks like your looking to upgrade so yur prolly not interested in these .

holy s#$t 280 dollars for taillights???? LOL!! ill just clean mine up a bit ahaha

I know, it seems out of hand. But if I were to buy two new tail lights for my wife's Pontiac Vibe I'm sure it would be more than that! Mind you, modern tail lights are an entire assembly and these are just lenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back