-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkie573

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
71 scamp. I bought from a member a few years ago... I got deployed after buying it and since I have returned home I really haven't been able to enjoy much. So I am putting it up for sale. I'm really wanting to get into a 70 B body or an ebody. It is a nice cruiser or street & strip car.. It has a 408 stroker motor with forged internals, eddelbrock aluminum heads and intake, AED 750 carb, all msd ignition, aluminum radiator, electric fan and water pump. It has an 833 4 speed with a pistol grip, Lakewood bell housing, SFI flywheel and centerforce clutch. manual steering The car has the big bolt pattern hubs, It has 15" ralleys with 275 mickey Thompson et's on back. It has manual disc brakes up front and 11" drums in back. It has an 8 3/4 rear wth a 3;23 sure grip. It has super stock rear springs that have been moved in, subframe connectors and inner fender braces. The car has heavy duty 1.03 torsion bars and a 1 1/4 front sway bar and it rides very nicely. The interior is in good shape wth a new dash cover and seat covers from legendary. The body is also in good shape and very solid as there is no rust anywhere that I know of. This car is very fun to drive and streetable, everything on it is very well new, in fact the engine still had the break in oil in it when I got it. I have a pile of the paperwork and receipts and also boxes from a lot of the parts. I have more pictures or can take any for someone serious... Serious inquiries only, thanks. $12,000 OBO. Located 1 hour south of st Louis Mo.

Attachments

• IMG_0365 (640x480).jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,101
  • IMG_0366 (640x480).jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,092
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,072
Yes, it has a clean clear title in my name. Here are pics of the interior.

Attachments

• image (1).jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 866
  • image (2).jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 863
  • image (3).jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 862
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back