-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmopar66

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
71 Super Bee project. 383/auto.has engine and trans but are not original. They are date coded correctly to the car. Had black bench seat column shift interior. I have around 90 % of all the parts for the car. I have all the glass, Very nice door panels and core seats front and rear. I don't have a gas tank, radiator. The engine turns over but was missing the rocker arms when I got it. The VIN on the engine matches the VIN on the trans. Has all its origianlsheet metal. Floors and trunk floor are rust free. has rust around rear window channel, lower quarters and rearwheel wells. Little rust in front doors and fenders.I have detailed pics of this on request. Wheels in the pics are not on the car now. It comes with 14 inch rallys. Has the correct 8 3/4 rear axle. Truck and hood are good shape. Has dual painted sport mirrors. Has good grilles andgooduncut rally cluster. Dash pad has one crack down the center. Car has some
collision damage in the drivers rocker but nothing that cant be straightened. I have a clean Indiana Titlein my name. I've had the car since 2004 and just don't have the time to restore it. Fell free to ask questions. This would make a nice car finished.

$4200.00 or possible Mopar trade. Lets Deal!

located in Seymour, Indiana

Lots of pics at link below

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/e...ar66/71%20Bee/

CIMG3457-1.jpg

CIMG3451-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back