71 swinger project

-

71 swinger34

Reaction score
Hey everyone' I'm new to the forum and I just got a new 71 swinger project ( first mopar project) I started by assessing all the bad metal, all are common spots, but my swinger has rusted through on the rear seat floor pan by the LF frame all rot, the pan is also rusted through in the trunk. My question is is there anywhere I can find the rear seat pan (the floor pan that starts in the back seat to over the axle), because I can't find a replacement pan any where. Or am I going to have to frabricate patches where it rusted through. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

Some photos would be helpful so we can see exactly what you need. If your floor is rotted all the way up over the rear axle, you'll probably have to find a donor car to scavenge that piece. There are several places to get replacement trunk floor, spare tire well, and floor pans. Your car is fairly common and there is a lot of new sheet metal available, including quarter panels and wheel houses. There are also a lot of good people on this site with TONS of parts for sale! Good luck with your project, and welcome to the site!

No it's not rotted up over the axles mostly on the front part of the d/s rear frame. I'll post pics of my project shortly. Thx.

I'll post more pics when I get home, but excited for this journey.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 97
-
Back