-
Status
Not open for further replies.

highways71

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i'm looking to sell my unfinished 71 dodge dart project. the car has no motor and no trans, it is in gray primer at the moment and needs the restoration to be finished. It has new quarters and trunk floor already welded in, the trunk doors and left side fender have already been straightened and are in primer as well. it has a 8 3/4 rear, and i have a disc brake kit for the front as well. i have have all glass which is in great shape except the windshield it was smashed in when i got the car. have most of the interior minus the seats and the dash needs a pad and some tlc. have most of the exterior except the hood, the valances i have as well but they need some help along with the right fender.

Its a great start for some one that wants to restore on of these beautys i wish i could finish it but i have run out of time and money if you have any questions please call 703-283-1949. the car is located in woodbridge VA which is 30 miles south of DC.

dart004.jpg

i have dropped the asking price down to $900 now as i need to move it out of the storage lot that it is located at, and i have no where at home to put it. so no reasonable offer will be refused. please call 703-283-1949

Looks like a great porject car :-D you can tell you put some time into it. It would be great if you could post a few more pic's so we can see all the angles of the car.

does it come with all of the glass and interior? I am very interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back