-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70Valiant

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is my 71 Swinger. Slant 6 rebuilt 30 over, 9.8:1, clifford 4bbl intake, clifford shortie headers, 465cfm holley, electronic ignition with a GM HEI, electric fan, manual steering, newer high capacity radiator, wide ratio 904 with shift improver, new U-joints, 8 3/4 3.23 SG, super stock springs, aluminum slots 195/65 front 235/60 rear, PA inspected until November.
minimal rust, solid floors, trunk and frame rails. $3500 firm
Cell #(215)264-3124

000_0037.jpg

Back.jpg

driverside.jpg

Passside.jpg

I forgot to add this is a running driving car, buy it and drive it home anywhere. The interior is black. It is located in Bucks county PA

is that rust under the vinyl top? how are the inner fenders and such? where is the car originally from? do you have any pics of the interior? thanks

I believe it is rust under the vinyl top on the driver side.
The inner fenders are solid, there are some rust holes along the top fender under the hood were it bolts to the inner.
The carpet needs to be dyed black again but it is not ripped. The seats need to be recovered, I taped them up with black duct tape so I can drive it everyday. The springs and foam are good though, the seats are still comfortable. The dash pad is very nice, the door pannels and all 4 arm rests are nice. There is a rip in the head liner where some one stuffed the back seat full of stuff when it was transported.
All I know about the cars history is that a couple went into a home and this and another dart were in the garage. The inspection ran out 15 years before I got it. It only has 86,000 miles on the odometer .When I got it the engine was appart, the torque converter was on the passenger front floor and there were only 2 bolts holding the engine to the trans. I swapped in an entire front suspension(all new bushings, tierod ends, and ball joints) engine, trans(with shift improver), rad is only 3 years old(extra capacity V8 with A/C rated), Super stock springs, 8 3/4 with 3.23's and a sure grip.
It is a really fun, strong running car, it simply isnt big enough for my family. I am looking for a larger MOPAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back