71Charger-Okla-Missouri?

-

73SwingerDart

Reaction score
Long shot here but I sold a Plum crazy purple Charger in about 2001 in the SW Missouri, NE Oklahoma area. Anyone in the Mopar circle ever see this Charger around or know where it ended up? Black stripe across back and 6 pack hood scoop.
Thanks,
Todd

Attachments

• 20140214_193439-1.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 162
I think I've seen a car like that in the Grove Ok. area a few years back at a tire shop.

Great. I will ask my buddy in Grove to get his GTX out and go for a drive and look for it. Who knows..it could still be around.
Thanks guys!

Somebody's got a shop on north Cherokee with a charger of that era sitting out front. Looks kinda rough, like it might be a parts car. They might know who else in the area has one.

Looks kinda like the car Jon Bates in Crestline Ks had for several yrs but sold it last year but was totally redone in pristine cond bblk 6 pak still plum crazy with wht stripe pkge, believe its in pitts ks now,will chk...........called Jon,aint same car,he bought his in 98-99 and it was red originally...he sold it to a guy in grove and thinks its in dallas now...sorry no help

-
Back