-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Campo

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 71 dart 4dr for sale. Disc brakes 321 -8-1!4 rear end slant six car. Has a 2 bbl slant six and a 904 trans. Trans is a core. Also has correct 2bbl slant 6 kick down linkage. Engine and trans are out of the car. Short block is runable. With no ridge. Cly head has some porting work, but needs a valve job. Car is orig black / black, interior is fair and complete. Car is straight fenders/ hood etc are straight. Car is a roller . Pasadena ,Ca. Area.
$800.00
IMAG1496.jpg

Last edited:
what is the condition of the torsion bar crossmember?
I have a 71 dart 4dr for sale. Disc brakes 321 -8-1!4 rear end slant six car. Has a 2 bbl slant six and a 904 trans. Trans is a core. Also has correct 2bbl slant 6 kick down linkage. Engine and trans are out of the car. Short block is runable. With no ridge. Cly head has some porting work, but needs a valve job. Car is orig black / black, interior is fair and complete. Car is straight fenders/ hood etc are straight. Car is a roller . Pasadena ,Ca. Area.
$800.00View attachment 1715138289

The car is a roller. California slant six car. No rust. Unmolested except for the late A body disc brakes and the 8-1/4 axle. The A/C was removed before i got it but all of the components are in the trunk. The slant six and trans are out of the car. The trans is a core from my storage cause i disassembled the orig trans and dont want to hand someone a box of parts and an empty case. I bought the car as it is to make it a daily driver and decided not to. I have other cars and just want this one gone. There are a lot of good parts on this car. None of which i need or want. Its in my garage surrounded by stuff. Its a great opportunity for someone building an A body. The parts are worth much more than $800.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back